Gene Clean - PCR Purification Method
For Reaction mixes (non-gel purification):
- Add 5 ul of throughly mixed glass milk
- Add 3-4x reaction volume of NaI (for 50 ul rxn mix add, 200 ul of NaI)
- Incubate 7 minutes on ice, mix every 2 min.
- Spin 7 seconds
- Remove all NaI
- Wash pellet with "New Wash" (NW)
- Resuspend pellet in 300 ul of NW spin 7 seconds,
- Remove "NW"
- Repeat wash a total of 3 times
- Remove all NW
- Add small amount of 0.1X T.E.
- Incubate at 50oC for five minutes
- Spin 2 minutes to pellet glass. Supernant has DNA now.
- Place supernant in fresh tube.
Other DNA Protocols and Methods
Restriction Enzyme Digestion - all you need to know !
DNA Transformation - Contains History of DNA
Visit DNA Bioinformatics.